TRAINING COURSE DETAILS
Date: 17 March 2021
Time: 10:00 – 12:00 CAT
Venue: Virtual (MS Teams)
Cost: Free of Charge
The Responsible Care® Process Safety Webinar Series aims to address best practices by covering the major areas within process safety to improve process safety performance. Part 2 of the series will be discussing how organisations should understand hazards and risks.
Hazards and risks can occur at any facility/site. Understanding hazard recognition and risk tolerance is of paramount importance to evaluate risks and prevent any potential accidents from occurring. Critical elements of any effective safety, health, environment (SHE) and security programme are the proactive continual identification, assessment, and communication of hazards to prevent workplace injuries, illnesses, and incidents.
Please join CAIA in a two-hour Part 1 of the Responsible Care® Process Safety Webinar Series to discuss commitment to process safety.
- Process Safety Knowledge Management
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Risk Assessment Tools/Techniques
- Key points for the new MHI Regulations
Who Shall Attend?
Any person involved in designing, implementing, and maintaining a process safety management system including:
- Process safety personnel.
- Operators, supervisors, and plant managers.
- Engineers, SHEQ personnel and representatives.
- Responsible Care® Management Representatives (RCMRs).
MHI Risk Engineers (Pty) Ltd
Former VP SHERQ (Retired)
Kindly complete the form below and click on the SUBMIT button to book your seat at the webinar.
Follow us on
Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn